Elder Coleman

Elder Coleman
Arriving at the MTC

Monday, May 5, 2014

Dear friends and family,
We had a cool week this week. We invited O_______ to live the word of wisdom last week and he said that after we taught him that, he just stopped and didn't have the desire to do it again. That was pretty awesome! We are also teaching the H________ family and the mother is in the Book of  Jacob and she is really liking it, although, who doesn't like feeling the Spirit? Unfortunately, no one came to church:(
Mr. H__________ said something interesting though. He said that all of the members that we have brought over are all amazing people. I wanted to say, "Well duh its because the church is true." But it is. The aspect of the gospel that I really loved this week was prayer. I was having a bit of a rough spot, but I said to myself, "If I pray, I know that God will answer my prayer eventually." I can testify that he ALWAYS does. It might not be the answer we want, but we will know. I love you all and have a great week!
Love,
Elder Spencer Coleman

No comments:

Post a Comment