Elder Coleman

Elder Coleman
Arriving at the MTC

Monday, June 2, 2014

Still in Umatilla!

Dear Friends and Family,
We had a great week last week. Transfer are this week and Elder G______ and I are staying for our third run! He's a cool guy and we have unfinished business so I'm glad we are staying another.

Unfortunately, I have neglected to share any cool stories from the past few weeks so here is a cool story that happened 2 weeks ago. We were planning on doing service in the morning with K______, but she had to cancel. We were really bummed because mornings are really hard to plan for. During my nightly prayers, I felt that we should go see the H family in the morning. So, that morning we went and when we got there, D______ had prayed about Jacob 5 because it made no sense to her (no surprise). Then, 5 mins later we show up. C_______ commented, "Do you guys read minds or something?" We said no but inside I was chuckling to myself because God knows everything and he let us know so in a sense we do. That was definitely a testimony to her. She is still waiting for "THE answer" but it will come eventually. My message for today is The Church is true, the Book is blue, the laborers are few, and nothing much else is new (I've been working on my rapping;). Love you all and have a great week!
Love,
Elder Spencer Coleman

No comments:

Post a Comment