Elder Coleman

Elder Coleman
Arriving at the MTC

Monday, August 11, 2014

August 11, 2014

Dear Family and Friends,

Things are going well here. So maybe 4 hours after my email last week, I
rolled my ankle playing volleyball:( That was really painful but I
tried to endure. I took the old motto "Pain is just weakness leaving
the body" and toughed it out. Unfortunately, it turns out that the more
you work on it, the more it hurts. Who knew?

We did have a cool spiritual experience this week. Another set of
missionaries in the stake found a family of 7 and the mom and dad got
baptized on Saturday. The Spirit testified that they were doing the
right thing. I know that as we make correct choices that the Holy
Ghost will let us know through our feelings that we are doing the
right thing. I love all of you and have a great week!

Love,
Elder Spencer Coleman

No comments:

Post a Comment