Elder Coleman

Elder Coleman
Arriving at the MTC

Monday, October 6, 2014

October 6, 2014

Dear Friends and Family,

Well, it turns out that I will be staying in Pasco for my last full
transfer! It is so awesome serving here.

So for those of you who have other missionaries writing you, I'm sure
you have heard about conference and I feel as does Jarom, "wherefore,
it must needs be that I write a little; but I shall not write the
things of my prophesying, nor of my revelations. For what could I
write more than [the prophets] have written?"

However, I came to Conference with Specific questions and had them all
answered. That's what happens when you're listening to prophets! I
really liked President Uchtdorf's talk in the Priesthood session about
judging. We as humans have the tendency to look at the faults of
others before we see our own weaknesses. As we strive to correct our
own weaknesses through the enabling power of the Atonement of Jesus
Christ, I can promise you that you will be able to see clearly and you
will be able to love those people, in spite of their weaknesses. I
love you all and have a great week.

Love,
Elder Spencer Coleman

p.s. watch meet the Mormons this week. I testify its good.

No comments:

Post a Comment