Elder Coleman

Elder Coleman
Arriving at the MTC

Monday, November 10, 2014

November 10, 2014

Dear Friends and Family,
This week was pretty good. The weeks honestly keep getting better! We are teaching mostly part member families and the ward is doing such a great job with fellowshipping! It is truly amazing how normal people can rise to the occasion and have such an impact others!
I've been reading the talks from general conference again and the Spirit that is in the words of God's chosen servants is so powerful. As I read, I feel the Spirit tell me what I can improve on, questions I have, and just inspiration. Transfer calls are this week though so the fate of my last 4 weeks will be decided on Saturday! My mission has been the greatest experience of my life. It has set the pattern that I hope to live for the rest of eternity, which is faith, repentance, keeping covenants, and enduring to the end. How great is the Gospel!
Love,
Elder Spencer Coleman

No comments:

Post a Comment