Elder Coleman

Elder Coleman
Arriving at the MTC

Monday, December 1, 2014

December 1, 2014

Dear Friends and Family,

Amazing few days since the Elder Arnold Conference! After his
trainings, we now have 2 people on date to be baptized. The first one
was an awesome experience! We met him while he was walking his dog. We
went by later that week and he let us in and we taught the Restoration of
the Gospel. He accepted a Book of Mormon and then flipped it open
randomly and started reading it silently to himself. He then read it
out loud and the scripture he read was, "And it came to pass that I,
Nephi, said unto my father: I will go and do the things which the Lord
hath commanded, for I know that the Lord giveth no commandments unto
the children of men, save he shall prepare a way for them that they
may accomplish the thing which he commandeth them." So.....it was
pretty awesome. What are the chances...slim to none. We then talked to
him about coming to know for himself. The Spirit definitely testified
to him that the Book was true.

This is really weird, but I will only send out one more email before I
go home to my family in Connecticut, but I've seen over this two years
that things in the Gospel are not easy, but they are always possible.
We all have struggles, but we can overcome them with His help. I love
you all and have a great week!

Love,
Elder Spencer Coleman

No comments:

Post a Comment