Elder Coleman

Elder Coleman
Arriving at the MTC

Monday, January 20, 2014

Dear Friends and Family,

We had a great week this week! We had a great lesson with J____. We read 2 Nephi 2 with her and she really liked it. We bore our testimonies to her and we definitely felt the Spirit. Hopefully she reads and prays about it. 

We also taught A___, the last remaining Colombian. He had a dream that he attended church in a white shirt and tie so he took it as his answer to his prayer! It was awesome! Speaking of the Colombians, The rest of the family is already meeting with missionaries down there! 

Cool experience of the week though: We had a temple trip on Wednesday and someone told me that I should bring my patriarchal blessing to the temple and ponder it. So I did that in the Celestial room and had an incredible experience there. The Spirit was so strong and I can bear testimony that God does dwell in His holy temple and that he has restored the priesthood, so that the saving ordinances can be preformed there. I love you all and I hope you all have a great week!

Love,
Elder Coleman

No comments:

Post a Comment