Elder Coleman

Elder Coleman
Arriving at the MTC

Thursday, March 6, 2014

This week was a great week. T____ is getting baptized in 5 days!!! We are so excited! Besides that it was a pretty typical week. I'm trying to eat healthy, exercise, and tract as much as possible:)
We had an very spiritually uplifting fast Sunday. I really felt the Spirit as I sacrificed the things that matter to me, for something that matters more to me. I have a cool experience from this week to share. Elder T_____ wasn't having a good day and he said he wasn't happy. So, I looked up happy in the dictionary. It said to be content. So, I looked up content and it has a very eyeopening definition: Having the desires limited by what one has. I thought about this for a while and I realized that to be happy, we must be grateful for what we have, and not worry about what we have not. I would encourage you all to, whenever you feel depressed, to say a pray of thanks. I promise you that as you do, happiness will come because you will be looking at the glass half full. I love you and hope you have a great week!

Love,
Elder Spencer Coleman
 
Displaying IMG_3628.JPG

No comments:

Post a Comment