Elder Coleman

Elder Coleman
Arriving at the MTC

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

We had an amazing week this past week! So many miracles as we relied
on the Lord and acted in faith. We taught a ton of lessons and a few
people started to progress. K_____ (T_____'s Mom) is going to be baptized on the 12th
and we are so excited for her. Instead of smoking, she is going to try
to finish the Book of Mormon! Replacing bad things with good and
uplifting things really helps all of us. Also, O_____ has been taking
the Book of Mormon to work with him and reading it there! Last but not
least, I_____ is so excited to get a Book of Mormon and come to church.
So many miracles for us!

I bet all of you are dying to know why you didn't get an email Monday,
but it is because we went to the temple today and so I sent my email today. The Spirit
is always so strong there and helps us go through the pressures of the
Work. Today though, I want to talk about relying on the Lord. It takes
a lot of faith and humility to put your trust in someone. I know on my
mission, I have struggled because I want to work super hard and do
what I think is the right way. I am trying to learn how to rely on him
and trust that He will give us success, but in His own time. Pray to
Him. I promise that He will answer in His own time, so be patient and
look closely for His hand in your lives. I love you all and have a
great week!

Love,
Elder Spencer Coleman

No comments:

Post a Comment